Tuesday 1 November 2011

November

November is a month I used to confuse with February.  They're both cold. dark, nothing months sandwiching the Christmas/ New year holiday. But November is so much more. 

It's Nanowrimo and Movember.  These are two events that I'd love to take part in but I will definately fail at.  Nanowrimo is National Novel Writing Month.  A few years ago I logged on and pledged to write the first draft of my novel by the end of November.  I wrote approximately 3000 words and then tore it up into tiny pieces.  Every year since I think I should give it another go.  Maybe not this year though.

Movember is where you grow a moustache for the month of November to raise awareness of male cancers.  Despite being the right age to join in I've never been a very hairy woman so I might give that a miss too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment