Saturday 5 November 2011

Hooray for lazy Saturday

What a wonderful feeling to be able to have a lazy Saturday again.

I caught up on all the TV I'd missed, walked to town, made some cakes, watched a film, did some cross stitch and ate loads of food in front of X-factor. I enjoy a bit of cross-stitch as it reminds me of Rolf Harris,  "Can you tell what it is yet?"


Kirsty's Craft program on Channel 4 is such a load of rubbish.  I know loads of people like it but how can we think it's good telly to watch a simpering idiot make a cushion that has been designed by experts?  It was OK but not a thing of beauty and then won best in show!!!!!  I know it's tempting to give a prize to a celebrity but what an insult to all the proper Crafters, who actually designed and worked on their own stuff. She makes so much fuss about it too.  How hard is it to sew four straight lines on a sewing machine to make a cushion?

Now for an early night, in preparation for a long day at the Royal Albert Hall.  I hope my fantastic choir enjoy their cakes as much as I know they will enjoy their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment