Wednesday 28 December 2011

My greatest talent

I love Robert Downey Jr.  If I had to sleep with someone famous he would be my choice.  I say this in a purely hypothetical sense because I know he would drive me bananas in real life. Also, I can't imagine any situation where you would be forced to sleep with a famous person but he is gorgeous.


Sleeping is my greatest talent.  I can fall asleep almost anywhere. The cinema is warm and dark and you sit down and relax.  These are perfect conditions for a quick nap and so, no matter how much I love Rob, I have never managed to see all of one of his films at the cinema.

It's not a skill that has arrived with age, either.  I've always been able to fall asleep anywhere.  One year, in my 20s I fell asleep on the stairs at a New Years Eve Party (and I was the designated driver) and several years ago I fell asleep in the chair, while the hygienist was scraping away at my teeth.  The hygienist was very impressed as no one had ever done that before and felt it was a skill I should put on my CV.  I'm not entirely sure how employable this talent makes me.



 I haven't tried this but I think it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment