Thursday 15 December 2011

And the stress baking continues

There are times when you should come in from work and collapse on the sofa.  Today should have been one of those days.  Two big performances and 3 classes of 6 year olds should be enough for anyone but instead of a restful evening I drove the long-suffering husband to his work Christmas meal, after taking his trousers up because the moment I walked in the door was the moment he chose to say he couldn't go out because his trousers were too long.  It was much further away than I thought and my poor starving children had begun to worry.  

After dinner and washing up, would have been a good time to sit on the sofa and watch the Grinch but instead I thought it would be a good idea to to some baking.  I wanted to try out a velvet chocolate cupcake recipe and had an idea to ice Christmas trees on top.


They do look quite pretty. Now I really should sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment