Friday 9 December 2011

Favourite Christmas Film?

I admit it. I probably need a rest.


I'm really looking forward to being able to sit with a mince pie and a hot chocolate and watch a Christmas film, without having to do anything else at the same time. It won't happen this weekend but I can think about which film I will watch.

My daughter thinks it should be "When Grandma Got run over by  a Reindeer."  A very dark TV movie.  I don't remember the film but the song was very funny.  I believe Grandma got drunk on Egg-Nog and forgot to take her medicine for her senile dementia.

These are my choices:
  1.  Nativity - A bit too close to every day life
  2. Muppet Christmas Carol - Unfortunately, I always have  desire to punch Miss Piggy
  3. It's a Wonderful Life - Every time  bell rings an Angel gets his wings
  4. Holiday Inn - Fantastic Irvin Berlin music
  5. White Christmas - Love a bit of Bing
  6. Scrooged -  Was that with Bill Murray?
  7. Home Alone -  I'd leave Kevin behind too.
  8. Elf - Will Ferrell is a bit annoying
  9. The Santa Clause - That's what you get for running over Santa
  10. Miracle on 34th Street -  Too American
  11. The Polar Express - probably the worst film I've ever seen.
I'm not sure what to choose but I've got at least a week before the rest and Christmas film can happen so I have time to get suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment