Tuesday 21 February 2012

An Embarrassing Evening

Oh the shame.  I can't tell you how mortified I am.  Probably, this evenings events should be kept to myself and not blogged about but laughing at myself is my favourite hobby so here goes.

I suffered from flatulence.  Loud, rumbling, earth shaking wind.
 Not a problem in your own home you would think and I was in my own home but I was teaching an 8 year old how to play the flute. Tomorrow it will be all round the school. "Guess what happened in my flute lesson yesterday?"  Then, to make matters worse I had a sip of water as the same pupil told me that she had named her budgerigars Kate and Will and so snorted the water through my nose.
Will & Kate
 Then my son shouted something about dinner, which the pupil thought was really funny.  Finally, the dog started talking and the long suffering husband answered him.

When my last pupil left I rushed to see the end of my daughter's A level music recital practice.  I blundered in, clip clopped across the floor to take my seat only to wheeze and cough through the whole piece. At least I didn't clap out of time, dance or make yum, yum noises at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment