Friday 3 February 2012

Comfort Food

It's been a bad day.  Waking in the middle of the night with serious cramp, that didn't go away by leaping around the bedroom, swearing at the long suffering husband or rubbing my leg furiously was a bad start.  The dog is limping again.  It's cold so every violin was out of tune and the bridges were popping out all over the place.  The computers were slow and only decided to work when someone else pressed the button I'd already tried several times. And the children were hard work.  They think it's going to snow, they've had the disco letter, it's nearly half term  and they're almost as tired as I am.

Some people turn to drink after a bad day.  I like comedy programs and food.  I've eaten stale cake, dippy eggs and soldiers and a large bar of Green and Blacks chocolate.

Room 101, Stella, New Girl, QI and the Graham Norton Show are planned for the evening.  I wonder how many I will watch before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment