Tuesday 10 January 2012

Another App - (doo doo da do do.)

The Long Suffering Husband is a very nice man but he isn't completely without fault.  He has one major problem - his jealousy.  He's not worried about other men, or the time and attention I lavish on the children.  No, he is jealous of my i-phone.  Not that he wants an i-phone for himself.  He just thinks my phone gets more attention than he does.

He could have a point.  I love an app.  If there was an app for the 'Perfect Husband' I'm sure I'd download it and replace him. My phone does almost everything I want it to.  I have an app for organising my day.

I have an app for recording what I've eaten so that I can eat cake to balance out the exercise I've done.

Last week I downloaded a free app to tell me what time the swimming pool was open and it has a section where you can record how far you have swum.  

It appears as though I swam the width of the Nile.  Luckily, there were no crocodiles in the pool.

I have a To Do list, although I did have to write one on paper today so that I could give the 2012 packs an extra large tick! And then when I want to waste some time there's always Angry Birds,Words with Friends, Suduko or my latest favourite - Pipe Roll


It plays all my favourite music and even makes phone calls.

It doesn't make tea but as I don't drink tea I can live with that.

I wonder if there is a App Addict App?

No comments:

Post a Comment