Tuesday 29 December 2020

5 Golden Cheeses

 I’m not sure if full moon insomnia is a real thing or just a personal phenomenon. On full moon nights I rarely get past 2am. I have a rule, though, that I’m not allowed to get out of bed before 5 and play the game of fooling my fitbit that I’m asleep by lying very still.

Last night was a full moon. A big waxy ball of cheese in the sky. It seemed to be saying, “You’ve still got me to eat.” I broke my own rule and got up to look at it, although I clearly wasn’t quite as awake as I thought I was. I didn’t have my glasses on and at such a distance  was seeing double. No. Not double. More. I could see five golden cheeses. Perfect for the 5th day of Cheesemas.



It’s going to be another big news day, so seeing five big rounds of cheese in the sky might be the best thing you’ll hear about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment