Sunday 24 January 2021

Thunder Snow

Red sky in the morning, shepherds warning.  Lock up your sheep the snow is on it's way.



Maybe it will snow.  We usually miss it here.  Forecast snow in Maldon is always a disappointment.  It's the umbrella.  It seems to protect us from the majority of rain, which is good but we like snow.  It's white and clean and fluffy.  

They've had Thunder snow in Reading.  People are out playing and building snowmen.

Am I the only adult that wants to see thunder snow?

There's nothing I'd like more than to spend the day clearing my drive of snow so that we can get the car out to go to work....oh wait, we can't go anywhere can we?  

I could give up the idea and sit watching the politician's contradict each other about when children will be able to go back into school but instead I've got my nose pressed up to the window, waiting .

A watched sky never snows.

Am I mixing my metaphors?

No comments:

Post a Comment