Monday 10 August 2020

Too excited

 I’m too excited to write this morning.

My Twitter feed has been spammed by the government. It’s full of adverts that say, you “Whatever you’ve missed, now’s the time to get back out there and do it safely.”

Unfortunately, I’ve missed singing in a choir, playing in a band and going to watch live musicals, so I don’t think they really meant to send it to me. That’s the problem with these ads: they might look like they are going to the right person but it could just be completely the wrong time. The targeted ads I’m getting on Facebook at the moment are all about jam making and while this could be something I’d be interested in......have they checked the weather? Who makes jam in temperatures that could be a bra size (34C).?

However, my swimming pool opens today. So, maybe the government only sent the tweet a few days too early. I’ve booked my lane, have my cozzie on under my dress for poolside changing and have even put some antibacterial wipes in my bag just in case. 

I’m very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment