Wednesday 26 June 2013

We will rock you

When you have a voice like Bonnie Tyler, the only thing to sing with small children is rock.  Essex Music Services have added a brilliant new resource that  Essex Schools can access for free.  It is called Charanga and has something for everyone.  I'm currently working through their Living on A Prayer set of lessons and each week they give us a new rock song to listen to to compare to L.O.A.P.  This week's song was We Will Rock You.    The children I teach like to change words of songs.  I like to think that this is because they are creative but they could just be a bit silly and immature.

As they were singing this fanatasic Queen song I heard several different versions.  We will shock you.  We will mock you. We will muck you.  We will truck you.  We will suck you.  We will f.......

This is why I like to work with small children they are unintentionally funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment