Wednesday 23 March 2022

Puppy

 I don’t have the energy for politics. 

I have a new puppy who doesn’t sleep. It’s exhausting. I can’t distract myself from my exhaustion with reading or knitting because he needs too much attention and his teeth are sharp. We’ve started calling him baby shark. So, in free seconds I look at Twitter and get politics in small biased bites. 

All I know is that they are lying. They need to stop using ‘the EU are bad’ excuse, we know that we fell for the Brexit line but now we are out of the EU any failures are their fault. Too late to blame those pesky Europeans or even lie about how much worse it would be with them because all we know is how bad it is here. Boris pulls stupid faces in inappropriate moments. Women are generally expected to be quiet and grateful and we’re not. 

I’m only grateful for the moments when I finally convince the pup that sleeping is a nice thing to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment