Monday 26 April 2021

I think I might be H

 Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey. I’m a little worried that I might be H.

No comment.

Yes, it’s true. We are all hooked. It’s been a long time since a TV drama has united the nation to watch it all at the same time. Next Sunday, we should find out who the 4th man is and we are all going to be slightly disappointed. 

There are lots of theories flying around on the internet. 

There’s the woman whose husband was killed by the OCG because she has some dodgy money and kitchen tiles that spell out H. It seems a tenuous link but who knows. I’ve checked a pattern on my cushions and if you squint you can almost certainly make out an H. 



Jimmy Nesbit, apparently could be H after all. My last suggestion that he couldn’t because he was filming Bloodlands at the time has been scuppered because they were both filmed in Belfast. However, it does look like he might be dead, or a Spanish policeman.

Ian Buckles has always seemed an unlikely candidate to me. He just looks a bit lazy. He seems to be the person who genuinely would rather be playing golf, rather than using it as a nefarious cover for other interests. We know that there are golfing links because DCI ‘Dot’ Cotton was discovered to be the Caddy. This golfing link concerns me. Every year, I get golf equipment for my birthday but I’ve never played a round in my life.

Then there’s Pass Agg Pat. The theory around her is complicated, so keep up. It’s not that she’s just horrible and whispers too much it’s all to do with an anagram. Oh how I love an anagram theory. Lakewell told them to , “Look beyond the race claim to find H”. Coincidentally, or not, race claim is an anagram of Carmichael without the H. 

It could still be Ted. If it is then we will all be very upset. Even more upset than when he, having solved everything and walking out with his box of items removed from his desk to head for retirement, has a stroke in the lift (that’s my prediction. ) He’s been an obvious choice from the beginning but it’s not him is  it? That would be a complete reversal of character.

Both Ted Hastings and Patricia Carmichael are in the frame because they can’t spell. Defiantly. Def....defin...definitely. Oh no. I think I’m H. 

If I am then I’d like to apologise now. I didn’t mean to be a bent copper. I’m really no sure how it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment