Tuesday 6 January 2015

SLACKER

Seriously, there is a bottom shaped dent on my sofa, the fridge is nearly empty of cheese and I've forgotten how to work. But I do have to work. Tomorrow.

Laziness has become by best friend and I have taken procrastination to new levels.

Acronyms have become my latest way to waste time thanks to an introduction by a friend, who has since been engaged in an acronym war with me.

Candy crush has nothing on this latest way to waste time. For everything I think about saying I wonder if there's a way I can say it so that the initial letters spell out a rude word.

Keeping up this new hobby is taking all my time and I'm a bit concerned that any teaching plans that I've written are riddled with hidden rude words.

Each lesson I teach this week will probably be of the winging it variety because only being able to write if there is a hidden message is very time consuming.

Really, it is all a bit worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment