Wednesday 31 December 2014

Go Away

Go away.
I'm feeling gloomy.
I don't want to speak to anyone.
I might stay in bed all day.

It's only a date. How can a number make you feel so miserable?

It's not just a date. It's the most depressing date of the year.

Look at Facebook. That'll cheer you up.

I did. It's full of people either celebrating a wonderful year or desperately hoping that this one will bugger off quickly because it's been a complete waste of space. I feel a failure; my year has been mixed with both good and bad things.

What about Twitter?

Oh, that's much worse. It's full of 'what to make for your New Years Eve party' (I have no party to host or even go to, not that I want to because I'm too depressed), 'this is what my abs look like after Davina's 7 minute workout' (eat something people), 'Katie Hopkins' (enough said), 'All the famous people that died this year' (73 in the BBC UK roundup), 'Resolutions' (mine was to be more cheerful and I've blown it before the year has even started) and someone has even posted a suicide note.

Have a look at a website with pictures of animals then.

Okay. I'll try but I'm sure it won't help.

http://www.boredpanda.com/rats-teddy-bears-ellen-van-deelen-jessica-florence/

Ahhhh. That's better.

Yes it is but I'm still a bit depressed and worried that I've started talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment