Friday 8 March 2013

International Women's Day


Today's blog should be a tribute to International Women's Day but my mind is blank.  I have nothing enlightening to say on the subject of International Women.  Maybe it's  because it's Friday but all I want to do is watch New Tricks and play time-wasting games. I'm a sucker for a game of Mahjong on the computer and I love word games.  It makes my day if I can come up with a new word, or even better a rude word on Words with Friends.

The latest game is 4pics1word and I'm a bit confused about why some people are finding it so difficult that they have to post it on facebook to get help.  I'm not brilliant at anagrams but you get all the letters given to you and with a bit of patience and a pen and paper you can easily work them out.

Sometimes it takes several goes and occasionally you get to find a rude word or even a new word.













I love the feeling of being told I'm awesome, even if that makes me shallow but I do know it would feel like less of a compliment if it had been solved by my facebook friends

No comments:

Post a Comment