Sunday 19 September 2021

The most perfect joke

 I missed the fact that the Mash Report has been moved to Dave. In my naivety, I thought Dave only showed repeats but that is where you will find the new series. The joke writers on this program are the best. They manage to effortlessly squeeze in some of the most perfectly created jokes on the planet between all the angry ranty stuff.

I’m going to dedicate this blog to one of those perfect jokes. I didn’t write it but as it’s wasted on Dave I thought I’d share it.

The reasons the government have failed to do any planning for the future is that they thought ‘generation Z’ sounded like it would be the last one.



See, perfect joke, although a little kind on the government, as it assumes they know their alphabet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment