Wednesday 29 July 2015

Emotions of a seven day holiday abroad

Day 1: Travelling. "It's about time someone invented something where you could just click your fingers and be there."

Day 2: Exhaustion. "We'll just stay by the pool today, shall we?"

Day 3: Tanning: "Am I going brown? I'm not sure but I might not be as day-glow white as before."

Day 4: Burning: "Don't touch me! Why have I burnt all around the edges of my bikini? I can't sit down."

Day 5: Ennui: "I don't think I can do this anymore. My waistline can't take any more pasta/Greek salad/food. I've read six books already and they are beginning to blend into one."


Day 6: Depression: "Why didn't we book two weeks? I don't want to go home. Can't we stay forever?"

Day 7: Travelling: "Seriously, why can't someone invent a travelling machine? Do we really have to leave our apartment at 10am?"

Day 8: Home: "Boy, it's cold here but the beds are lovely. Where shall we go next year?"

No comments:

Post a Comment