Sunday 28 July 2013

Teleportation

I'm sitting in a bar in an airport drinking Peppermint tea, while all around me  sit with huge glasses of larger, already a little squiffy from the free vodka shots they were given in duty free. The LSH and my son have not succumbed to the alcoholic temptation but are tucking into a full English fry up. 

I don't know if airports gave always been such huge commercial experiences but if you liked shopping and drinking you could spend a whole week here without getting bored.  Personally, I just want to get tony destination. We have checked out the departures board and discussed all the places we would like to go. Reykjavik and Kiev look interesting.


We are only going to Turkey but will lose a whole day travelling and so I've decided that I will travel the world when they invent teleportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment