Monday 15 June 2020

Perspective

Can we just stop a second? Take a breath and ask ourselves if it’s really necessary to get angry about the thing? I know, I know. I can talk. Here I am, every day, writing a blog about what I think, getting it all off my chest and I do think there is a lot to be angry about. However, let’s not burst a blood vessel over it. Take a second, look at it from a different angle and see if you still feel the same.

I spent a whole day scrubbing woolly aphids  off my apple tree. I’ve got bug blood under my fingernails and they’re back again this morning. I’m trying to look it it from a different angle but I can’t. I hope you will all share my outrage. It’s just not right. If you can’t share my fury and lobby parliament for the harshest possible sentences for these thuggish creature then maybe you could help me put a different perspective on it.



I know I need to chill out a bit and remember lockdown was to save lives and that people’s health is what matters but I’m very cross about this and I think you should be too.







No comments:

Post a Comment