Friday 6 September 2019

Interesting Times

No blog written for two whole weeks.
It’s not because I have nothing to say,
If anything, there’s too much.
The world has gone crazy and I don’t understand it.
Politics is terrifying.
People are cross and shouty.
I’ve had six weeks of not having to work.
Now, I’ve forgotten how to do it, especially all the passwords.
Music teacher problems start as the December diary already looks pretty full.
The December diary starts in November.
Small children still make me laugh - that’s a relief.
My colleagues are still, mostly, bonkers - also a relief.
Holiday in West Wales is now a wonderful dim and distant memory.
The Prime Minister has a distraction dog
Larry the cat is making his presence felt in Downing Street for every conference and announcement
Politicians are talking until 3am - no one makes good decisions when they are tired.
We’ve all learnt a new word.
Next time our senior management team go to a conference we should prorogue school, just in case anyone talks about things that aren’t on the school improvement plan.
Myers-Briggs is my favourite personality tool.
I can make a total tit of myself, playing the piano.
Drowning in my knitting nest.
Books read: too many/not enough
Proper writing started.
Still working hard on my sparkle.
The Chinese curse, may you live in interesting times’ has never felt so real.

No comments:

Post a Comment