Wednesday 30 April 2014

It's been a long time

I haven't blogged in ages and those who know me will know not to worry because I am 'perfectly fine' and always will be.  I just haven't really had anything to say.  Those who know me probably won't believe that either.

Before the pressure to blog again gets too big I thought I'd just share some things that I learnt today.

1. Crisps always expire on a Saturday.
2.  I work with some funny people.
3. Hospitals aren't like Holby (which is a shame).
4. Playing the clarinet hurts.
5. Sometimes it is impossible to be creativly inspired by Velocoraptors.
6. Small children think my nose is an L shape.
7.  Kids who are getting ready for SATs need to be a little bit more bonkers than usual.
8.  Beetroot isn't as bad as I thought it was
9. I looked nice today. (Only today!)
10. I only learnt 9 things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment