Wednesday 19 March 2014

A Good Choir Member

As part of a lesson today I asked my class to list the skills required to be a good choir member.  I think I need to take note of some of these, as I've been tired and grumpy recently and so have been missing choir practices.

Here are some of their suggestions (I haven't corrected the spellings)

1. Go to choir practice
2. Actually sing
3. Sing the right tune
4. Sing at the same time as everyone else.
5. Sing with the same dinamiks as everyone else.  You mustn't be the loudest person.
6. Have a big mouth
7. Don't slowch
8. Watch the ductor
9. Don't muck about
10. Have fun
11. Enjoy sinning.

I think I should make the effort and go to choir again soon.  I'm particularly looking forward to number eleven.  I'm making a list of sins to start enjoying.


1 comment:

  1. Oh the innocence of children, although as a fellow teacher we both know that some aren't always so cute (but we care anyway). Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete