Monday 5 August 2013

A Potato Mine Where you can see Canaries

The transfer back to Dalaman Airport has included the 'comfort break', which has required us being picked up 5 hours before our flight leaves.  The journey is filled with the voice of the rep (whose name I didn't catch) telling us how terrible Dalaman Airport is and how we can avoid the queues, in the hot airport by purchasing priority seating, while we are on the coach.  She has given us all the terrible details and told us that you can see Canaries upstairs (smoking area is upstairs - maybe I need a hearing test)


I would be interested to know what other people think of Dalaman airport but I thought it was quiet and calm, there were normal queues and although the food was overpriced it was not that much worse than any other airport, who trade on the fact that they have a captive market.

I know the rep was only doing her job but I think Thomas Cook have already had enough of my money, holidays are not cheap.  I will forgive this rep though, because she told a joke I haven't heard before, which made me laugh.

A little brown paper bag is feeling unwell, he has no energy and is struggling to get through a whole day so he goes to visit the doctor.  The doctor does a blood test and tells the little brown paper bag that he has a blood disorder. The little brown paper bag is confused and asks the doctor how he got it.  The doctor asks him if he has been travelling but the little brown paper bag has never been anyone.  The doctor asks him if he's ever been bitten by a mosquito and the little brown paper bag replies, "I'm a paper bag, a mosquito wouldn't bite me"  So the doctor says, "In that case you must have got it from your mother - she must have been a Carrier."


No comments:

Post a Comment