Sunday 4 June 2023

Dear Developers

 I’m not a NIMBY. In fact, I might be the opposite. I would like where I live to grow. I like the idea of new homes being available for youngsters and an already thriving place growing, rather than services being drawn away to a new satellite town. So, while people my age are moaning about people and traffic and moving away to Suffolk I keep quiet. I also like the extra footpaths.

However, if you are going to make a new footpath between two huge housing estates then you possibly shouldn’t do it through a protected bit of nature reserve and certainly not next to the sign.



The rest of the path shouts about what you have done.




I know it will grow back with the resilience that this type of landscape has but it is just a silly thing to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment